Vitapep stuffed with creamcheese
Ingredients (makes 4):
- 4 orange sweet mini peppers
- 200-300 g fresh cream cheese
- 1-2 tbsp. crème fraiche
- Salt, pepper
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped chervil
1. Slice the tops of the sweet peppers off at the stalk-end and carefully remove the seeds and membranes (this can be done quite effectively with a pointy teaspoon).
2. Gently blend the cream cheese and crème fraiche and season the mixture with salt, pepper, parsley and chervil.
3. Stuff the peppers firmly with the cream cheese mixture.
4. Roll the peppers in foil paper and place them in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
5. Then slice the stuffed sweet peppers into thin rings.